Bed Bugs Problem?

.

some text

Bedbugs Are Totally Gross

3

Posted on : 9:00 AM | By : Ajax Union Blogging | In : , , , ,


Oh my god. Okay, so like I just moved here from L.A. and I have like the worst luck ever. As soon as I moved in, I found these little red bites all over my body, and I thought, okay, I mean it’s like late winter, there probably aren’t any mosquitoes, and I keep my windows closed. And plus it’s snowing all the time in New York, and if it weren’t for my job here, I would just go back to Cali, but that’s a different story. I asked my mom about the spots, and she’s like, oh my god Kelsie, you totally have bedbugs.

So I’m like how do I get rid of bedbugs? And after looking everywhere, I finally found these guys who come to my apartment and they kill bedbugs. But to make sure that I had them, they brought these cute little beagles, who sniffed all over, and finally they like found the bedbugs hiding spot.

Then they came back to actually get rid of bedbugs with their special methods or whatever. But it totally worked. I’m not even kidding, like now my apartment is bedbug free, and I feel like it’s about time. So to kill bedbugs or prevent bed bugs, call www.TheBedbugInspectors.com because they really do inspect everywhere and kill bedbugs.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (3)

They often cause an itch and they also cause many harmful skin rashes.Therefore it is essential to keep the bed linen and the mattresses under care and clean check.
Nyc mold removal

Bed bugs are such a pain to get out of your home. It is also recommended that you will take your beddings to a place that can accumulate sunlight because the sunbeams can banish the bugs.


- bed bug extermination

The case of a bed bug cat is somewhat different. The silica gel found in cat litter can be used to eliminate bed bugs. It needs to be powdered and then sprinkled in bed bug affected areas, which will stick to the bed bugs and eventually dehydrate them.

Moving on to some miniature calamities that affect these cute pups, it is a must that you go through the following details affecting your dog.
Bed Bug Dog

Post a Comment